Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Today I spent a good Christmas with my family. It was sort of one of those perfect days. I woke up this morning, ate French Puffs, opened presents, played Scattergories with the parents, helped Mom fix dinner, watched Christmas movies, ate awesome food, and crocheted. Now, after entirely too much ham and potatoes, I'm having a hard time getting to sleep, so I decided now would be the perfect time to start my blog. I've been thinking about starting one for a while now, but with the holidays it seemed like there just wasn't time. Especially since I want this blog to be a documentation of my craftyness, and all of my craftyness lately has been for xmas presents.

Over the next few days I'm planning on posting pictures of the things I've been working on and my plans for future projects. The main reason I wanted to start blogging was so I'd have a place to post some of my patterns, so I'm hoping to get those up soon. A couple days ago I crocheted a bookscarf and created my own pattern, now I just need to test it again and get it online. Woo hoo! I'm feeling slightly productive.

This year Santa gave me a Dremel (gotta love it when Santa starts handing out power tools!), so my mind is going nuts with the potential awesomeness in my future. Right now I'm toying with the idea of carving candles. I can't wait to see where this will take me!

Tomorrow I'm planning on having a crochet and Psych marathon with Francine, so I'm hoping to make a neck warmer and get further along on my afghan. If I'm up to it, I might even work on my hat. Well, that's enough blathering for now - time for bed. I hope everyone had an excellent day today and that you all have a great weekend! Merry Christmas :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment